Friday, January 8, 2010

Taking a Stroll Down Wall Street … with the Journal

Kevin McFadin recently finished up these pieces recently for the Wall Street Journal
{article here} to accompany an article on the ever-fashionable realm of conspiracy theories.







"Back in the day I had a run at newspapers in California, Maine and Pennsylvania as an illustrator/page designer, so it was a definite blast from the past," Kevin says. "It was a great experience to revisit that world after a substantial hiatus and to collaborate on a project so heavily editorial. I was really pleased with how the finals came together and the amount of freedom the Wall Street Journal gave me to reach the solutions. But more importantly, the Journal was very happy with the outcomes. All way around, an immensely satisfying assignment. I hope I get the opportunity to fire up the pistons on more exchanges like this one."



No comments:

Post a Comment